Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Favorite Coconut Chicken

Ok I'm on a roll.

Here's what I ate today.

breakfast 

Leftover hamburger helper and eggs cooked in ghee...


Topped with the best salsa.

lunch

Leftover coconut chicken.  It may not look like much but this is one of my FAVORITE recipes ever.  The flavors together are incredible.  Just sub the soy sauce for coconut aminos and skip the rice if you are going the paleo route.  Add some more veggies instead of the rice or have it over cauliflower rice.  I also had some leftover massaged kale on the side.

mid-afternoon

Turmeric milk.


And a Perfect bar.

dinner

Is it summer yet?  Here in Monterey it's summery in the afternoons.  Even in January.


These hotdogs are amazing.  A million times better than Applegate grass fed dogs.


Put on a whole wheat bun with salad and mango on the side.

Check out my instagram to see what I had for dessert! [kristenatcop]

What did you eat today?

2 comments:

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

I love this type of blogging too and it used to keep me on track. I stopped blogging because I just ran out of time to write and post, but I've since found the app to help me post from my phone so I'm looking at getting back into blogging/journaling. I've got a bit more time on my hands now with Will being at school. And that dessert!!!! Oh my gosh!!!

Kristen said...

I also ran out of time. I just didn't make it a priority... Can't wait to read more from you :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.