Monday, October 7, 2013

My Favorite Paleo Meals

I love using my blog as a resource.  Whenever I need meal ideas I come here.  I've posted so many of my meals that sometimes I have a hard time finding what I need.  By making this page this puts everything in one place making it easy for me to find things and hopefully giving you a good place to come to when you need ideas.  Come back because this page will be updated frequently with more ideas!

BREAKFAST


chia pudding


steak and eggs



smoothies


egg and veggie scramble



coming soon

LUNCH


turkey sandwich wrap

coming soon 

coming soon 

coming soon

coming soon

DINNER

steak, sweet potato, something green






pork chops and brussels 

ground pork, kale, avocado

bacon wrapped chicken thighs

taco salad 

burgers and latkes







coming soon


Alright what am I missing?  Tell me your favorite paleo meals!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.