Friday, September 28, 2012

Paleo Pad Thai

Loving these simple food journal posts!  They are easy to do and keep me accountable.

Breakfast:

My husband was home this morning for breakfast.  He makes the best egg scrambles.  Usually these include ham and a ton of cheddar cheese.

This time it was just grassfed beef, egg, and spinach.

Plus a steamy cup of coffee with coconut milk.


Gym:

One of my little ones wasn't feeling well this morning so we stayed home.  I was supposed to do weights and cardio at the gym.

That's my normal workout schedule.  I try to do yoga on Thursday mornings and sometimes that Saturday workout just doesn't happen.

Lunch:



Leftovers from last night!


This time with guacamole on the top!

Dinner:


Paleo pad thai.  Another blogger recipe.  This one was from Tina at Carrots n Cake.


I've made it a few times in the past couple weeks.  It's delicious!  I follow everything exactly but add whatever veggies I have on hand.  It also keeps well in the fridge for a few days.


No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.