Thursday, February 5, 2015

Intermittent

I spent the first half of the day like the past few days... not able to taste anything. This evening though something changed after crossfit. I was able to taste dinner!  I went to the doctor yesterday and she put me on an antibiotic and mucinex.  I tried every holistic approach I could think of and I lasted 5 days before going to the doctor.  When things weren't improving I knew it was time to go.

Anyways...

Here's what I ate today.

breakfast 

Oatbran + flaxseed made with water topped with almond butter, maple syrup, and almond milk.

lunch

Grated sweet potato and kale cooked in ghee + a fried egg.

dinner

Meatballs and spaghetti squash.


This meatball recipe never fails!  Plus I had an unpictured salad.  It tasted SO good!

What did you eat today?

1 comment:

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Oh my gosh yummy sounding oatmeal! And those meatballs :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.