Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Minimal Eats

Let's make this quick shall we?

Here's what I ate today.

breakfast 

Same smoothie as yesterday and the day before.  Mango, banana, pineapple, kale, coconut water.  Plus half a cup of oats cooked with water.  Can you tell I still can't taste anything?  What in the world.

lunch

Organic ham and half an avocado.

dinner

I roasted a whole chicken with white sweet potatoes and carrots.  I also sautéed some green beans in bacon fat and garlic.  Easy!

I've got an episode of The Walking Dead to watch!

What are you watching on TV?

2 comments:

Whitney Smith said...

White sweet potatoes?! I never heard/ saw those in the store before, do they taste more mild or starchy? Im intriguied :)
Whitney

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

I'm loving Revenege at the moment....and can't wait for How To Get Away With Murder to start :)
Oh girl I hope you start feeling better really soon! It's been days now :(

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.