Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No Whining

I am cranky today. I can think of several reasons why.

I was woken up at 4:30 this morning by a text message.  I forgot to put my phone on silent.  It was a  good one but it made me lose an hour of sleep. I've got a nagging pain in my left shoulder. Every single time I do push press… and I don't even lift that heavy. I've been mentally terrorized by a three year old all day. As much as I love my kids I can only take so much whining/neediness in a day. I'm maxed out.  

I am happy that I get to share with you my meals from yesterday.  I've been eating some good stuff lately!  Do you follow me on instagram?  You should because I've been posting a lot of what I eat daily on there.

So here goes.

Breakfast

Y'all I really eat the same thing for breakfast every morning.  Sometimes I might eat what the hubs is making but I just like my eggs, greens, and ghee.  This time it was kale.

Lunch

Now that I've figured out how to wrap my burgers I want burgers all the time!  This was just grass fed beef, ketchup, mustard, pickle, and onion wrapped in an iceberg lettuce leaf.  Plus sweet potatoes on the side.

Dinner

Paleo mexican meatballs.  If try any of my recipes try this one.  It's simple and SO good in guacamole.  We had them over cauliflower rice.

Have you eaten anything exciting lately?

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.