Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pizza, Popcorn, and Movie Night

The one thing I've missed while doing a Whole30 is having pizza and popcorn on Friday night with my kids.

Well last night I figured out how to do it.

Pizza


and popcorn!


Juli from paleOMG's pizza pie is going crazy on instagram.  I just had to try it.

Instead of using pizza sauce I used Raos marinara.  I just added some extra italian seasoning to it.


I also added green peppers...


and a whole pack of pepperoni.


This is as amazing as everyone says it is!  We made real pizza for the kids last night and LB actually pushed his plate away and took mine.


As for the popcorn… I actually made this recipe for cheesy kale chips the other night for dinner and my family couldn't get enough of them.

I might need to alter my kale chip recipe because baking them at 200 degrees was the way to go!

What special treats do you let yourself have?

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.