Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back To It!

So I know I complained about blogging everyday but it sure was nice not to have to think of a title... and I did pretty much use the same layout for every post. That was mindless... and nice.

So right now I'm freestylin' it. Things might be a little rocky because A- I haven't blogged normally in awhile and B- I've had a stomach bug so my eats are all over the place!

So let's get back to it.

Breakfast:

A smoothie is all my belly wanted.  A scoop of SFH vanilla whey, a cup of homemade almond milk, a whole frozen banana, and a big spoonful of sunflower seed butter.

Lunch:

I brought our lunches to the beach today and when I packed mine nothing sounded good.  I ended up with a Larabar, cashews, an applesauce, and a kombucha.

Which LB stole.

That kid loves kombucha.

This afternoon my belly was feeling so much better!

I got my package from Primal Pacs in the mail and immediately tore it open.  I'm pretty honest here on my blog.  If I don't like a product I'll tell ya... (Paleo Treats, Nikki's Coconut Butter...) and if I do like something I will go on and on about how amazing it is.  Primal Pacs y'all.  LOOOOOOVE THEM! I ordered a bunch of the primal pacs and a bunch of the just jerky to send to the husband.  I kept a primal pac for myself to try.  The combination of flavors is SO good.  Like SOOOO good.

After that little snack my belly felt ready to eat some real dinner!

Dinner:

Leftover Thanksgiving sweet potato topped with avocado.  Plus green beans cooked in bacon fat.

And the kids wanted to make banana ice cream for dessert so I had a few bites of that.


What is one product (food wise) that you just LOVE!

5 comments:

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

Don't worry about complaining about blogging - it is hard! And I only do it every other day, and sometimes I still struggle. That smoothie you had for breakfast looks incredible. I love the combo of banana and nut butter.

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

I love Paleo Paks!!! Beef jerky, pecans, dried berries....yummmmmm

Kristen said...

They really are delicious!

Kristen said...

Me too! I think I'm going to shoot for every other day!

Danielle said...

I'm so jealous of your beach day! I'll have to check out those primal pacs too. They look great!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.