Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Journal Entry

I don't have much to say tonight.  I'm tired.  So tonight is just a food journal entry.

Breakfast:

Three scrambled eggs, broccoli, peppers, and onions cooked in ghee.

Lunch:

My salad mix (grilled chicken, bacon, and toasted pecans), local red leaf lettuce, and avocado dressed with olive oil and balsamic.  I keep that protein mix in a container in my fridge.  It's so easy to just put over some greens, add a fat, and you've got a meal!

Dinner:

Leftover pulled pork, roasted carrots, and salt and vinegar cabbage.

I love that cabbage.

What's something yummy you ate today?

5 comments:

Jenni said...

My yummy food was also pork - crispy pan-fried pork cutlets with green salad and fresh lemon juice. An old favorite and always a hit :)

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

I am loving the oil/vinegar combo dressing thing lately - usually olive oil and red wine vinegar, but I need to start throwing in some balsamic!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Grilled chicken thighs.....nom-nom :)

Kara said...

The pork on your fork (ha, ha, that rhymed!) looks like a little person! And it all looks delicious. :)

Anonymous said...

Proper, Ny is number a single for males! I enjoy it how everything is constantly
by default in the male point of view, except if otherwise mentioned.


my webpage How To Get A Girls Attention

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.