Friday, May 24, 2013

Pretty Typical

Today was pretty typical for me.  I've eaten these meals multiple times.  Nothing new here.

Breakfast:

Three eggs scrambled in coconut oil topped with salsa and avocado.

Lunch:

Red, yellow, and orange pepper, onion, kale, and no crap added apple chicken sausage sautéed in coconut oil.  Read your labels when buying processed meats y'all!  SO much added junk.  I try not to eat too much of it but I was feeling lazy and those were in the freezer.  The ingredient list was clean too.

Dinner:

Pulled pork, cabbage, broccoli, and carrots.

What's a typical day like for you?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that sautee you made for lunch! What an awesome mix! The days I actually have time to spend on lunch are the best! :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.