Sunday, October 14, 2012

Meal Plan #1

This week has been crazy!  Someone had a birthday!

I can't believe he's two!

Some of my eats this week...

Paleo pancakes, random mishmosh leftover bowls, egg scrambles, and meatloaf!

Tina over at Carrots n Cake has been doing weekly meal plans and I've been getting a ton of ideas from her.  Wouldn't it be great if we all did it and got ideas from each other?

MEAL PLAN #1 (for the week of 10/14-10/21)

Monday-  Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday-  Paleo Pad Thai
Wednesday-  Asian meatballs over cauliflower rice (the meatballs will be paleo-ized)
Thursday-  Turkey taco lettuce wraps  (minus the rice)
Friday-  Crockpot pulled pork and collard greens
Saturday-  Steaks, roasted sweet potatoes, and salad
Sunday-  Grilled porkchops, brussels sprouts, and roasted acorn squash

Plus this will keep me more accountable... Right?  Let's see!

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

Looks good. I've got chicken going in the crockpot and I'm looking for sweet potato recipes. I'll look at your pulled pork recipe and see if I can do a chicken switch. Have a great week!

jill said...

Can I hug you!? Thanks for the meal ideas. After 2 years of being a vegetarian I'm back on the meat train full speed ahead! :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.