Friday, October 26, 2012

Taco Wraps

Seriously Kristen what have you done all week long? Why is it that when you don't have anything planned everything comes up?

Here's a few things I've been eating this week:

Breakfast scrambles (whatever we had for dinner mixed with eggs), beef tacos, dessert (dates and coconut flakes), curry meatballs with cauliflower rice, and paleo pancakes.

I've been battling a sinus thing so my appetite has been a little low.

I've eaten a few paleo pancakes for dinner.

Our favorite dinner this week were taco wraps.

We just put an eye of round roast in the crock pot with peppers, onions, and taco seasonings.

Then we wrapped it in boston lettuce and added guacamole, salsa, and caramelized onions.


I ate four of them they were so good!


We've got the marine corps ball tonight and a busy weekend planned.

What has been your favorite thing you've eaten this week?

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

My favorite thing eaten this week...butternut squash. Mmmmmm. Or maybe the roasted garlic pumpkin soup I made. Double mmmmm. Those tacos look delish! Hope you have a great time at the ball.
Do you make your own coconut flakes? I haven't in a while and my son asked for some yesterday. Guess it's time to make a batch :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@Tiffany Campiotti I've never made coconut flakes! I just bought them in a bag... Do you have a recipe???

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness said...

Those tacos look amazing! The meat for them looks awesome! I've been loving Paleo pancakes this week...2 ingredient ones of course!

Kelly said...

I kind of made the meatloaf you make. I had to use bread crumbs instead of almond flour. Very good! will definitely make again next week and try it with the almond flour!

AllThingsYummy said...

Looks good.
I've been loving peanut butter and bananas smoothies. yum!

jill said...

Acorn squash baked with a drizzle of maple syrup. Also pork chops cooked up with soy sauce and balsamic vin....mmmmmm...and roasted cauliflower salad with cilantro and parm.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@jill I love sweet potatoes and squash with maple syrup. Fall flavors for sure :)

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily said...

My gosh, those wraps have my mouth watering! Delicious!!!!

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.