Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meal Plan #3

Today has been pretty uneventful for us.  It hasn't been as rainy as yesterday but it's been cold and gloomy.

Breakfast was a paleo pancake.

Just a banana mashed with an egg cooked in coconut oil.  Sunflower seed butter, more banana, and coconut flakes on the top.  Typical.

We made a trip to Whole Foods just because we needed coconut oil.  We really use any excuse to go to Whole Foods...  It might sound silly but it's one of our favorite things to do.  Plus we usually hit up Starbucks which is another thing we love to do.

Today is lacking in pictures.  It happens.

The husband is going to be gone for training starting this Thursday so my meals will be a little hit or miss.  I'm still going to try to stick to a meal plan.  It just won't be as elaborate.  Saturday and Sunday will probably be leftovers of some sort.
 

What does your meal plan look like this week?

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You'd be proud, I made a plan and went shopping today...yay me lol. My week looks like this, Ribeyes w/brussel sprouts and broccoli (mac'n'cheese for the kids too), "Angel Chicken" w/green beans, Tacos, Leftovers, Chili w/cornbread, Crockpot chicken w/roasted butternut squash and asparagus. Hope you enjoyed Whole Foods. I hadn't bought coconut oil in a while but they had a ginormous container at Costco for $20. I had almost forgotten how awesome it is :)

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

We are also doing roast chicken, with the plans to eat it that night and then turn the leftover shredded chicken into other dishes (but I have still yet to think of what those other dishes are!)

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness said...

Paleo pancakes are the best! That paleo pad thai sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

We bought the huge thing of it today! I love reading other people's meal plans. It gives me ideas for mine.

jill said...

I'm def. making the easy pulled pork, roast chicken and Pioneer Woman's meatloaf, mashed potatoes and acorn squash. :) Do you have a TJ's around?Great price on coconut oil there.

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily said...

Mon-Roast chicken, potatoes, mixed vegetables
Tues- Steak, salad, vegetables
Wed- Out for trick or treating
Thurs-Chicken, potatoes, vegetables
Fri- Out

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

Laura @ Mommy run fast said...

I've been seeing a lot of those paleo pancakes lately, with banana and egg. I'm curious to try it- thanks for linking up!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.