Thursday, June 27, 2013

In Action

Ok so let's put all that meal prep into action. Here's what I ate today:

I always start with coffee with almond milk first thing in the morning.


Meal 1- 7am

Two eggs and spinach cooked in coconut oil.  Plus a banana.

Meal 2- 10am 

Right after the gym I drink a protein shake.

Meal 3- 12pm

Chicken, broccoli, sweet potato.

Meal 4- 3pm

An apple

Meal 5- 6pm

Turkey, sweet potato, broccoli, carrots

Meal 6- 9pm

That other protein shake.

What's your day like with meals?  Do you eat at certain times or just whenever you feel hungry?

10 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I eat when I'm hungry...but it ends up being more of an IF type schedule and is generally from 10-6ish. Your food looks clean and solid :)

Kristen said...

Eating when your hungry is the best way to do it I think. It makes you listen to your body!

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

We do both - the kids obviously eat at certain times so they stay on schedule. We always eat dinner with them, but often breakfast and lunch get eaten at different times depending on if I'm hungry or not!

Danielle said...

Looks awesome. I try to just eat when I'm hungry but it usually ends up being around the same time all the time anyway! Happy weekend :)

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

I eat in a very similar pattern to yours . . . every few hours or so.

Lori @ www.ffglobetrotter.com said...

I eat the same time everyday...similar pattern to yours. I have been doing that for years. My body tells me it wants food like clockwork.

Kristen said...

Very true! Yay for the weekend!

Kristen said...

I wonder if my body is actually hungry or if I've trained myself to do it...

Kristen said...

It keeps me going through the day that way.

Kristen said...

Oh my kids are like clockwork with food. It can be like 9:59 in the morning and they are like "SNACK!". It's their routine!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.