Monday, June 3, 2013

Whole30 Days 2 and 3

It's been smooth sailing so far.  Like I've done this before or something...

Breakfast:

Day 2- Eggs, peppers, onions, and broccoli cooked in ghee.  topped with avocado.
Day 3- Paleo parfait with pineapple, blackberries, walnuts, chias, salted cinnamon coconut chips, and coconut milk.

Lunch:

Day 2- Smoothie made with cherries, almond milk, banana, and sunflower seed butter.  Plus a couple dates filled with Nuttzo.
Day 3Broccoli fritter topped with a burger and avocado.


Dinner:


Day 2- Grilled chicken legs plus zucchini and squash cooked on the grill.
Day 3- Green smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, sunflower seed butter, kale, and avocado.  Plus I picked at some broccoli fritters.  I was nervous around dinner time and when I get nervous I don't eat.

Are you a stress eater?  
When I'm upset or nervous I can't eat.  When I'm bored, overwhelmed, or sad that's all I want to do is eat everything in sight.

17 comments:

Julie Luong said...

I definitely am. I eat everything I pack!

Kristen said...

Glad I'm not the only one ;)

Matt said...

I'm totally going to try that burger on a fritter idea!

Heather @ HHH said...

Love these meals! That parfait looks SO good!


http://www.healthhaphope.com/

Courtney M. said...

Looks good! Keep trucking...

Danielle said...

I'm a stress eater too! Hang in there looks like you're doing awesome. I'm doing the whole30 for June too and it's been quite tough starting out!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I pretty much spent most of May stress eating. Sad/bored/overwhelmed/lonely.....all those things encourage eating for me :/
Food's looking good! I think I may make some zucchini fritters today....

Kristen said...

I feel ya girl! It gets easier!

Kristen said...

Me too!!! Lovin' the fritters.

Kristen said...

Aww thank you!

Kristen said...

DO IT!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

The worst is when I'm bored. It's ridiculous . . . all of a sudden food is all I can think about. So annoying!

Angie said...

wow the food look great! Power to you!

Kristen said...

I get that way too!

Kristen said...

Thanks Angie!

Katherine said...

I'm more of a bored eater than stress eater, but it's just as bad. Loving all your food you're making! Mmm!

Jenny @ Paleofoodiekitchen said...

I'm joining in the Whole 30 5 days behind you guys but better late than never right? :)
I am crazy about Nuttzo! I like how you used it to stuff dates!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.