Monday, June 17, 2013

Whole30 Day 14, 15, 16

Umm... Where did I leave off?

 Oh yeah our stomach bug that has now turned into an endless fever.  What in the world y'all.


The past few days have been crazy.  Aren't they always?  It's felt like it's been months since I've blogged.  I have literally thrown food on my plate not even knowing what it was.  All of it has been Whole30 compliant but none of it has been thought out.

Here's what I've been eating...

Yesterday is when my stomach actually started feeling better.  Crazy how a stomach bug can ruin so much!  You can tell I'd feel pretty good in the morning and then things would get worse.  I've pretty much lived off smoothies for the past week.

Yesterday was Father's Day!  I felt like it went by too fast but I did get to spend it with my dad and we got to FaceTime with the hubs.  Ugh I miss him.

What did you do on Father's Day?  Anything special?

4 comments:

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

So sorry you guys are still sick! That is never fun. When does the hubs get back?

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I spent some time with my Daddy on Saturday. Yesterday was spent hanging out as a family. Nothing too exciting, but we were together. I'm glad you got to FaceTime at least with hub.
I hate the sickies that linger and won't shake loose :( Hope you guys are back to 100% today.

Kristen said...

Aww! Facetiming was awesome. Almost like he was really here ;)

Kristen said...

Ally he should be back in a couple months...

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.