Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Deja Vu Day

Breakfast:

The usual. One egg, one egg white, spinach, cooked in ghee with coffee.

Gym: Ahhhh the gym! Finally! Legs and cardio. Felt SO good. I ate a larabar after the gym.

Lunch:

Tuna cake chopped up with massaged kale and toasted almonds (just nuked in the microwave for a few minutes).  Plus Steve's Original maple mustard sauce.  I love that stuff!

Snack:

I was hungry this afternoon so I made a quick smoothie with spinach, sunflower seed butter, banana, and almond milk.

Dinner:

Deja vu!

But with an egg on top.

Those flavors were awesome together!

Oh man how boring was all of that?!  Things are stuck on repeat here and to be honest I kind of like it.

What is your favorite snack?  I'm always "hungry" in the afternoon.  I think it's mostly boredom.

5 comments:

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

The smoothie looks delicious . . . I do love my afternoon smoothies on the weekends or during the summer. But when I'm at work, I pack an apple and almonds or pistachios for a snack.

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl said...

Eggs make everything better!! :)

Robyn said...

I eat a lot of similar meals too, sometimes you just find what you like and what works for you, hey it looks pretty good to me!

Lindsay @ fuel my family said...

I am always hungry in the afternoons too. And I pretty much always give in and snack. Usually almonds and raisins or greek yogurt or an apple. Or fresh popcorn is alyssa has any say!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats said...

Your meals look delicious!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.