Monday, March 11, 2013

Prep Put to Use

I didn't have to make a single thing for myself today!  I ate everything from my meal prep.  I'm not going to lie.  Sometimes it's a little tough eating what I premade.  Most of the time though it's nice to have it already prepped.  I ate semi-light today because I indulged last night for dinner (my friend made pizza sandwiches) and I didn't workout.  I had a sick kid and she needed to go to the doctor.

Breakfast:

Green smoothie- SFH chocolate whey protein powder, almond butter, almond milk, banana, and spinach.

Lunch:

Ground pork and brussels sprouts cooked in ghee.

Drizzled with this stuff!

It's so good!

Dinner:

Paleo pad thai

Did y'all like the meal prep post?  I'm thinking of doing that every Sunday?  Who knows though... I can never stick to anything.

3 comments:

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

I have got to make that paleo pad thai. Pad Thai is one of my favorites anyways, and everyone raves about this paleo version. I just need to get around to doing it!! :) Happy Monday, Kristen!

Meg said...

I just found your blog and I love it!

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

Love the meal prep posts! And pizza sandwiches??? OMG.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.