Thursday, March 14, 2013

Last Dessert and Gym Time!

Breakfast:

I make the same green smoothie all the time- SFH vanilla protein powder, spinach, almond milk, sunflower seed butter, and banana.

Love my new cup!


Gym:  I finally got to go today.  I did a chest workout with a trainer and 30 minutes on the stair climber.  I was a hot sweaty mess afterwards and I loved it!

After the gym I ate chicken and sweet potato for a snack.  Both were plain.


Lunch:

Leftover paleo pad thai.  Tired of that picture yet?  Me too.

Dinner:


I am really loving those two meals I made for the week.  It's Thursday and I'm not tired of them at all!  They both heat up really well so I think that helps.  I always have the option of breakfast for dinner though if I get bored.  I made the kids breakfast for dinner so I made some banana bread paleo pancakes for me.  I love those.

Ok tonight was my last dessert for awhile.  I made it yesterday on my crazy eating spree!

That's Juli's chocolate "peanut butter" ice cream from paleOMG.  I make just the chocolate ice cream because the kids don't care for sunbutter (I put the sunflower seed butter on top of mine).  It's three ingredients and it's one of the best chocolate ice creams I've ever had.  Unreal.



My kids inhale it every time!


As you can see some days I eat minimally and other days like today I eat all day long.  It all depends on so many things.  What I've done that day, how I feel (hormonally usually), and what my workout entailed.  All I know is I have never had a better relationship with food.  I'm never really hungry and I don't think about food all the time like I used to!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

9 comments:

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

My favorite ice cream is vanilla bean. Your chocolate ice cream looks delicious though. I'll have to check out that recipe. So cute how much your kids dig it!

Jamie Balesteri said...

My favorite is mint chocolate chip, but I haven't had the chance to make a Paleo version. Do you use an ice cream maker, or would it work with the chill-and-stir method like regular ice cream?... And I love your Instagram pics, by the way!



________________________________
http://primalpickings.blogspot.com

Matt said...

Drooling over that dinner!

Kristen said...

I like vanilla too!

Canada Girl said...

Mmmm that looks good, i really want an ice cream maker! But it's probably good that I dont have one, if you know what i mean! My favorite flavour is baskin robbins chocolate peanut butter...drool.

Kristen said...

I found a new one on craigslist for $10! I bought it just for this recipe haha!

Kristen said...

I use an ice cream maker. I found it new on craigslist!

M. Love said...

Clearly I need an ice cream maker like everyone else! haha

Robyn said...

Wow all your food looks so good!! and great work on the stair climber- 30 minutes?! I hate that thing!!!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.