Thursday, February 14, 2013

Short and Sweet

This is gonna be short and sweet because I'm ready for bed! I normally work on blog posts throughout the day but I didn't get a chance today!

Breakfast:

Almond flour pancake topped with sunflower seed butter, banana, and cinnamon paleo krunch.

I am loving that granola stuff!


We got to talk to Daddy this morning!

It made our day!

On that note he has safely arrived at his destination.  Thank you guys for all your kind words.  We've already been counting down the days until he comes home... Only 7 more months to go...

Gym:  I had a sick kid around 3am so she slept in too late.  No gym for us.

Snack:

I snacked on some berries that needed to be eaten mid morning.

Lunch:

My favorite salad to get out...  Atlanta Bread Company's balsamic bleu salad.  Field greens, apples, tomato, onion, chicken, dried cranberries, walnuts, and blue cheese.  It's pretty amazing.

Dinner:

Back to paleo with ground pork, sauteed kale, and two scrambled eggs.

What is your favorite meal to eat out?

9 comments:

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

So glad you got to talk to your hubby! And that salad looks amazing!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats said...

Yay for talking to your husband! That picture of the kids holding the phone is adorable. I like to eat out for lunch.

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance.co said...

Eating out for dinner is my preference. Definitely NOT breakfast, and lunch doesn't matter too much to me. In general, I'm not a "needs to eat out" person, but once in a while it's nice. That's the cutest picture of the kids on the phone with Dad. awwww. :)

Coco said...

I’m so glad you were able to talk to your husband! You are one strong woman- and 7 months will fly by :) Happy Valentines day!

Kristen said...

I'm the same way. I actually prefer not to eat out!

Kristen said...

Thanks girl!

Kristen said...

Aww thanks! :)

Danielle said...

Everything looks delicious as always! How nice you got to talk to your husband! What a special Valentine's treat! That picture of your kids on the phone is adorable! Such a great surprise for them too! Stay strong. 7 months will be here before you know it :)

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Love the picture of the kids talking to Daddy! How great for you guys. Your food looks amazing as usual. Dinner out is the meal I generally enjoy the most.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.