Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A New Favorite

Breakfast:

Minimal has been key lately.  A mini lara bar and a honeycrisp.

Gym:  30 minutes on the stair climber and a dumb bell arm workout.  It sucked.  It was hard.

Lunch:

Leftover pad thai with a fried egg on top.  Genius!

Dinner: It was supposed to be spaghetti squash and meatballs. I wasn't feeling it.

While I was browsing blogs today I saw a recipe over at The Fit Daffy for Curried Beef Croquettes.

I had everything for these!  I made them exactly as the recipe said but I used 1T curry powder and used ghee for the fat.  1T was hot!

This is easily a new favorite dinner!  SO GOOD!!!

We also had a side salad which I dressed in non-paleo dressing.

I love that stuff!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  Remember to unplug and enjoy your family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the mini larabars, perfect for a pre-workout boost.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I love them too! Just enough to keep my energy up. Have a great Thanksgiving Jen!

Unknown said...

You're right.....your lunch idea is genius! Looks delish. And aren't mini larabars great? I so much prefer the mini sizes, especially for that bar.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.