Friday, November 9, 2012

A Splurge

What a boring week this has been food-wise on here.  Same ol' thing.  That's me and my personality.  I'd eat the same things everyday if it wasn't for my husband.  Obviously.  I didn't stick to my meal plan at all.  It happens.

I had tons of leftovers this week so I reorganized them into meals.

They all almost got eaten today!

Breakfast:
I was supposed to eat eggs with leftover meatloaf.

I can't break out of the paleo pancake rut.

Topped with banana, sunflower seed butter, and coconut flakes + coffee.

Gym:  Pilates today.

Lunch:

The last serving of paleo pad thai that I made on Monday.  It was still good and yummy!

Snack:  I've been starving today.  What's my deal?!  Chicken with mashed avocado and salt and pepper.


Check out my little food blogger!

That's my old point and shoot that I let her play with.  She's actually pretty good!

Dinner:

The purpose of this blog is to log my food intake.  I'm not here to show anyone how to eat perfectly and I definitely won't lie or forget to mention something.

I ate Dominos pizza tonight y'all.  Just two pieces.


And I ate it on the couch in my jammies.

Pizza is one of my favorite foods.  I miss it so much!

It's FRIDAY!!!


What do you splurge on?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I eat a lot of dark chocolate every. single. night.
Actually, I would eat an entire pizza no problem.

i'm struggling with night-time binge eating actually. It's not really binging, but its heavy eating. Like a lot. It's really stressing me out because I know I need to stop (I have a lot of digestive issues because of it), but I'm so stuck in my ways. I feel pretty crappy about myself.

A lot.

:(

AllThingsYummy said...

Today I splurged on a donut. One little bite became another then another until it was all gone.

jill said...

I had pizza too! :) TGIF!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Glad I'm not alone! :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@Anonymous I used to do the same thing at night and I found it was because I was limiting myself too much during the day. Try doing 90/10 or even 80/20. Eat healthy 80% of the time and allow yourself special treats. :)

Danielle said...

That picture of your daughter is priceless! So cute! I definitely miss pizza too! I'm not strict Paleo right now because I find I do better when I don't place myself in a box! I love goat cheese so I definitely splurge on that often!

Kelly said...

Pizza sounds so good right now! I've been following a meal plan this week and have been pretty strict...until today. Making cookies to take to a new mom and i HAD to have one!...okay, two!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, that's interesting to hear...do you mean limiting yourself in terms of calories eaten or variety?
I dont' exercise too much (walk a couple times a day plus some random body weight stuff). It sucks cause its COLD where I am, I am not a runner, and I don't have a gym. REALLY not a fan of videos and laptop stuff either. SO LOST :(
Don't know how to eat anymore. At all. I keep eating the same things every single day and then at 10 pm I eat like 1000 cals just cause. I should go to bed...it's like I just don't "want" to change..I dont even try. So stuck in my routines and ways :(

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.