Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meal Plan #6


How was your Sunday?

Mine was full of so many things.  Food, relaxing, and chicken coop building.


It's rained ALL DAY LONG.

We should have finished the coop yesterday.  The rain has made the chicken coop process tricky and annoying.  It will be finished today though.  We have chickens coming tomorrow!

We did have time to make a killer lunch.

Butternut squash roasted at 400* for 20 minutes stirred halfway through.  I tossed the squash with 2 tablespoons of grass fed butter, 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.  It was delicious!

We also pan fried a few chicken quarters in a pan.  The husband used italian herbs, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.


Everything was sprinkled with leftover bacon.  Who has leftover bacon?!

What a fancy yet simple lunch!

I can't believe I'm on my 6th week of meal planning!  This is working great.

MEAL PLAN #6 (for the week of 11/19-11/25

Monday- Meatloaf with sweet potato mash and green beans
Tuesday- Paleo Pad Thai
Wednesday- Spaghetti squash and meatballs
Thursday- Thanksgiving!  We also have a 5k run that morning!
Friday- Dinner at my moms
Saturday- Our Paleo Thanksgiving- FUN STUFF!
Sunday- Leftovers

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?  
Mine is stuffing covered in gravy.  Ahhhh I can't wait!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay for the meal planning! You are on such a roll! I notice I tend to do better with Paleo when I prep ahead! Makes everything so much easier.

Tiffany said...

Nice plan! Did mine today too :)
My favorite Thanksgiving thing is my grandma's rolls, made from scratch...can't wait :)oh, and pumpkin roll!
Have a great week!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I love my grandma's rolls too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I'd like to come over this week! Your meal plan looks fantastic. I just made some Chipotle Sweet Potato Mash that was to die for . . . can't go wrong with sweet potatoes in any form though! Have you had paleo pad thai? It's sooooo good!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

My husband loves anything chipotle. Do you have a recipe? We love paleo pad thai! We probably eat it once a week. :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is stuffing mixed with cranberry sauce. So delicious!!!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.