Saturday, December 8, 2012

Breakfast With Santa 2012

This weekend was full of Marine Corps events.  Which is why I've been a little absent...

Did you know we are a military family? The Marine Corps and I don't get along which is probably why you don't here much about it.  It would involve an awful lot of complaining.

One thing we do every year with my husbands squadron is breakfast with santa.  Last time I blogged about breakfast with Santa was back in 2009.  LB wasn't even born!  This is our fourth year in a row doing it.



It's a lot of fun.  Breakfast is served buffet style and then we all go outside and wait for Santa.



Of course we snap endless family pictures while we are waiting.




We finally see Santa!


How else do you think Santa would come in on a Marine Corps base?


By a CH-53 helicopter of course!  That's what the hubs flies...



The kids loved Santa.


And I think we are all finally in the Christmas spirit!


How do you get in the Christmas spirit?

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww! I love this. All the pictures are great, but the one of your hubby and son is fantastic! You have such a gorgeous family :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Thank you :)

Danielle said...

Aww how cute! Such an adorable family!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

What beautiful family pictures! Too cute! And what fun for the kids!

Erin said...

This post is so sweet- LOVE the photos! Also hilarious that Santa comes in a helicopter! Here in Australia he comes on a surfboard :)

Kelly said...

Your pictures are adorable!!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats said...

Such amazing family pictures!! I love it! Your kids are so adorable.

Kristen said...

awesome pictures, such cute kids, you make a lovely family!

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time! It's awesome Santa comes in on a chopper. By the way, you have a beautiful family. You all look so happy.

Happy Holidays!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.