Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stick To It!

Breakfast:

Involved that beautiful stuff.  Pure whey protein from SFH.  I got it for a breakfast alternative.  Paleo pancakes are getting a little old.

Into the vitamix-

One cup of unsweetened almond milk, one scoop of chocolate protein powder, a banana, and a tablespoon of sunflower seed butter.


Delicious and it kept me full till lunch!  Next time I'll add spinach.

Gym:  One hour of body combat.

Lunch:

Leftover roast beef lettuce wraps.  Roast beef with peppers and onions, salsa, and some of the husbands guacamole (just avocado, spices, and lime juice).

Dinner:

I'm on a roll with my meal planning!

Tonight was paleo pad thai.

I used ghee instead of coconut oil this time and it almost made it taste cheesy.  It was SO good.  I used mushrooms, carrots, onion, and broccoli for the veggies.

Do you stick with your meal plans? 

12 comments:

Kerry @ Totes My Oats said...

Mmmm lettuce wraps! Those look awesome.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

They were awesome :)

jill said...

You are on a roll! I have a hard time sticking to meal planning. When I do it, it is awesome and when I don't it's scrambled eggs for dinner-again! Also-you are very consistent with your workouts-good job! My Y offers childcare so I have NO EXCUSES!!!! :)

Danielle said...

Yum! This post made me hungry! That lunch looks awesome and your smoothie combo sounds great too. I can never get smoothies to fill me up. I'll have to try your version and see! I loosely meal plan only because I like to make a couple meals ahead and have them for the week. Since it's only me, two or three recipes can last me all week ;)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Smoothies don't fill me up either. I think it was the extra protein. I can't just do a fruit smoothie.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Jill- nope no excuses ;) You should go just for some "me" time!

Mom on the Run said...

I need to make that roast beef ASAP. I love a simple and easy lunch to eat on the run. I also need to get a protein shake back in my diet.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@Mom on the Run It was great as a leftover!

Nelly said...

Looks delicious! Your kids are adorable by the way!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Thank you!

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Everytime I see your darn lettuce wraps I want to jump into my computer screen. I'm serious, they look so good.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

They are good! I'm going to be the inventor of the scratch and sniff computer screen :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.