Monday, December 3, 2012

Meal Plan #8

My laptop issue has my blogging thrown off and Thanksgiving seriously made my eating way too relaxed.  I had a taco last night.  Ugh.  It wasn't even that great.  Get with it Kristen!  The holidays are not an excuse to go crazy.  Right now I'm just trying to maintain weight and maintain health.  There's no point in having any goals until this month is over!

Today was a typical paleo Monday.

Breakfast:

Coffee and almond milk.  I used to do cream but I've cut all the dairy out of my diet!  I swear my skin has never looked better.


Plus a paleo pancake topped with banana, cinnamon coconut chips, and sunflower seed butter. 

Gym:  One hour of pilates.  I rocked the class today!

Snack:

I don't normally snack before lunch but I was starving after the gym.  Applegate honey and maple turkey and a pickle.  Almost like a turkey sandwich!

Lunch:

Leftover from dinner last night.  Grass fed roast beef, roasted carrots, and Ally's butternut squash.

Dinner:

Paleo pad thai.  Probably my most favorite paleo recipe ever!

Meal Plan #8 (because I forgot yesterday!)

Monday- Paleo pad thai
Tuesday- Southwest meatloaf and sweet potato mash
WednesdayAsian meatballs and curried sweet potato coins
Thursday- Spaghetti squash and meatballs
Friday- Breakfast- Sausage scrambler
Saturday-  Work Christmas party
Sunday-  Steaks, sweet potatoes, and salad

What's a typical day of eats for you?

8 comments:

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

Looks like a great list of meals! I agree--the holiday season is difficult. There are so many events, and eating out, and seasonal treats. I'm trying to maintain some sanity by giving myself a little slack, and also being very mindful of everything. To enjoy in moderation. And make sure that otherwise, I'm eating what makes me feel my best. :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I think that was part of my problem. I was resisting the holiday treats and then feeling deprived. I'm trying to find a good balance that doesn't make me feel like crap :)

Tiffany said...

I came to the decision today to stop actively trying to lose weight right now. Give myself a break and just eat well most of the time and be active. Finding balance is difficult.

Alaine @ My GF & DF Living said...

I am loving the meal plan list. I just found your blog! Thanks for all these great posts.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@Tiffany Campiotti It always seems like we are on the same page! I pretty much gave up on losing any weight.

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Did you like the squash? We cooked up another one yesterday...the husband cannot get enough:)

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily said...

Awesome meals, you almost make me want to eat Paleo style ;)

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

@Sweet and Savory Eats We eat it all the time! It's so delicious!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.