Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whole30 Day 17

Breakfast:

Two eggs, ground pork, broccoli and kale.  All cooked in ghee.

Lunch:

I was in a hurry so I reheated and ate spaghetti squash and meatballs in a jar.


I also threw some greens in a jar and dressed them with olive oil and balsamic.

Dinner:

A"tuna cake", more greens with balsamic and evoo, and a sweet potato with coconut butter.  I tried to adapt the recipe and make it more my own and I failed.  I'm done trying to make my own tuna cake.  This recipe is awesome.  I do use all almond flour instead of the coconut and I use tuna packed in olive oil.  I read somewhere sometime that it helps the fish hold its omega-3's?  I can't even remember the details but that's what I do.  Plus it's tastier.


I swear eating that is like eating dessert.

Exercise:
Nada.

How I feel:
I had many feelings today of "I got this!".  That's a great thing.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

6 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Nice job today!!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

Congrats on "I got this!" That is a great feeling!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

You have got this!

Kim said...

I love mason jars! :) You're doing awesome!!

Jenny @ Paleofoodiekitchen said...

I love your lunch in a jar!

Leslie said...

You are doing a fantastic job!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.