Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whole30 Day 17

Breakfast:

Two eggs, ground pork, broccoli and kale.  All cooked in ghee.

Lunch:

I was in a hurry so I reheated and ate spaghetti squash and meatballs in a jar.


I also threw some greens in a jar and dressed them with olive oil and balsamic.

Dinner:

A"tuna cake", more greens with balsamic and evoo, and a sweet potato with coconut butter.  I tried to adapt the recipe and make it more my own and I failed.  I'm done trying to make my own tuna cake.  This recipe is awesome.  I do use all almond flour instead of the coconut and I use tuna packed in olive oil.  I read somewhere sometime that it helps the fish hold its omega-3's?  I can't even remember the details but that's what I do.  Plus it's tastier.


I swear eating that is like eating dessert.

Exercise:
Nada.

How I feel:
I had many feelings today of "I got this!".  That's a great thing.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

• Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
• Jess at Paleo Jess
• Leslie at Violet Imperfection
• Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
• Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
• Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
• Naz at Cinnamon Eats
• Claire at The Ascent Blog
• Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
• Fergie at fergiesbites
• Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

• Day one
• Day two
• Day three
• Day four
• Day five
• Day six
• Day seven
• Day eight
• Day nine
• Day ten
• Day eleven
• Day twelve
• Day thirteen
• Day fourteen
• Day fifteen
• Day sixteen

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

6 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Nice job today!!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

Congrats on "I got this!" That is a great feeling!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

You have got this!

Kim said...

I love mason jars! :) You're doing awesome!!

Jenny @ Paleofoodiekitchen said...

I love your lunch in a jar!

Leslie said...

You are doing a fantastic job!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.