Friday, April 19, 2013

Whole30 Day 19

Before we get to the food you've gotta check out this post of these cute little girls making my paleo italian meatballs!

Breakfast:

The last piece of that frittata.  Topped with avocado.

Lunch:

Leftovers from last night!  Plus an unpictured cashew cookie larabar.

Dinner:


Burgers and roasted sweet potatoes!  I topped my burgers with avocado, paleo mayo, and dill relish.  Weird combination but it was good!  The sweet potatoes had coconut butter on them.

Exercise:
An hour of pilates and about 30 minutes of a chest workout.

How I feel:
I felt good all day!  I'm feeling like I don't want to stop this Whole30 thing...

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

My husband was saying he doesn't want to stop either. I'd really like some dairy. lol

How do you do the coconut butter? Do you just melt it?

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I don't really want to "stop" the Whole30 either lol.

Great day buddy :)

Kristen said...

I just put it on the sweet potatoes right when they come out of the oven. If the potatoes aren't hot then I do melt it in the microwave.

Kristen said...

I know right! I feel SO good.

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Aaww how cute those girls!! It must be about that time of the program that everything just balances out and this just feels like 'life'.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.