Thursday, April 18, 2013

Whole30 Day 18

Breakfast:

Paleo pumpkin porridge.  Topped with sunflower seed butter and salted cinnamon coconut chips.


If you haven't made those salted cinnamon coconut chips you need to.  Yum!

Lunch:

Lunch was to go.  A leftover tuna cake topped with avocado and roasted sweet potatoes.

Dinner:

I cleaned out my fridge tonight for dinner.  I had prechopped carrots, broccoli, kale and mushrooms so I added them to a big pot with some coconut oil.  When they were almost done I added some leftover spaghetti squash and ground pork.


I topped it all with an egg and coconut aminos.  Ahhhhh... It was SO good!  I used up tons of veggies and I have leftovers for tomorrow!

Exercise:
Deadlift x25 (light), burpees x15, assisted pullups x15, lat pull downs x10 (heavy)- 4 rounds.  Plus I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes.

How I feel:
Perfectly normal.  No weird cravings and no lulls.    

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

10 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Great day! Mmmm, salted cinnamon coconut seems to be dangerous ground for me, but oh so freaking yummy. Those "fridge cleaners" are often some of the tastiest meals. I want to get the coconut aminos. It's going on the shopping list.

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

This is freakin' hilarious. i just got done writing a post for tomorrow for a stir fry....the veggies I put in it? Broccoli, carrots, kale and mushrooms. The exact same veggies you used in your dinner. This is scary!:)

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed said...

I would go to town on those cinnamon coconut bites! I need to buy some coconut aminos... I think I may need to order them online, bummer.

Kristen said...

I know they sell them at Whole Foods... and definitely at any local natural food shops.

Kristen said...

Great minds girl!

Kristen said...

My kids even eat the coconut aminos. It tastes just like soy sauce!

Kirsty M said...

I need to try make the porridge. I love pumpkin :) xx

Kristen said...

I know right! I got rid of like 5 containers!

Kristen said...

It's a must try! So yummy!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

They were sold out!!! Ahhhh!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.