Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whole30 Day 30

Breakfast:

Two eggs, spinach, and fresh garlic cooked in ghee.  Plus avocado.

Lunch:

Leftover pizza meatloaf and cauliflower rice.

Dinner:

Beef, peppers, onion, grated sweet potato, and taco seasoning cooked in coconut oil.  Plus and egg added when everything was done.  Topped with fresh salsa and avocado.  I could eat this every single day!

Exercise:
Back at the gym tomorrow.... I hope.

How I feel:
My kids woke up much better.  Yesterday was bad.  So bad emotionally.  Today was the total opposite.  I felt like I got so much accomplished.  It was a great ending to my Whole30!

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

• Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
• Jess at Paleo Jess
• Leslie at Violet Imperfection
• Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
• Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
• Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
• Naz at Cinnamon Eats
• Claire at The Ascent Blog
• Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
• Fergie at fergiesbites
• Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

• Day one
• Day two
• Day three
• Day four
• Day five
• Day six
• Day seven
• Day eight
• Day nine
• Day ten
• Day eleven
• Day twelve
• Day thirteen
• Day fourteen
• Day fifteen
• Day sixteen
• Day seventeen
• Day eighteen
• Day nineteen
• Day twenty
• Day twenty one
• Day twenty two
• Day twenty three
• Day twenty four
• Day twenty five
• Day twenty six
• Day twenty eight
• Day twenty nine

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you had a good ending! :)

Tiffany Campiotti said...

So glad the kids are on the upswing!
WE DID IT! Yay us :) *high five*

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Yay!!! Glad the kids are all better and Yay on finishing strong! Can't wait to here your 'end of whole30 thoughts' :-)

Kristen said...

Glad your little one is better too!

Kristen said...

Ahhhhh!!! We sure did!

Kristen said...

Thanks Leslie!

Danielle said...

Congrats on making it through Whole30! You did amazing with it :)

Kim said...

Congratulations on finishing!!! :)

Jen Stimbert Pabst said...

Congrats on finishing the whole 30 days!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.