Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whole30 Day 30

Breakfast:

Two eggs, spinach, and fresh garlic cooked in ghee.  Plus avocado.

Lunch:

Leftover pizza meatloaf and cauliflower rice.

Dinner:

Beef, peppers, onion, grated sweet potato, and taco seasoning cooked in coconut oil.  Plus and egg added when everything was done.  Topped with fresh salsa and avocado.  I could eat this every single day!

Exercise:
Back at the gym tomorrow.... I hope.

How I feel:
My kids woke up much better.  Yesterday was bad.  So bad emotionally.  Today was the total opposite.  I felt like I got so much accomplished.  It was a great ending to my Whole30!

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty
Day twenty one
Day twenty two
Day twenty three
Day twenty four
Day twenty five
Day twenty six
Day twenty eight
Day twenty nine

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy you had a good ending! :)

Tiffany Campiotti said...

So glad the kids are on the upswing!
WE DID IT! Yay us :) *high five*

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Yay!!! Glad the kids are all better and Yay on finishing strong! Can't wait to here your 'end of whole30 thoughts' :-)

Kristen said...

Glad your little one is better too!

Kristen said...

Ahhhhh!!! We sure did!

Kristen said...

Thanks Leslie!

Danielle said...

Congrats on making it through Whole30! You did amazing with it :)

Kim said...

Congratulations on finishing!!! :)

Jen Stimbert Pabst said...

Congrats on finishing the whole 30 days!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.