Friday, April 26, 2013

Whole30 Day 26

Breakfast:

Leftovers!  I'm loving steak and eggs for breakfast/dinner... umm whenever!

Lunch:

This bowl is as simple as it looks.  Cauliflower rice, ground pork, broccoli, carrots, and pineapple cooked in coconut oil.  Drizzled with coconut aminos.  Things don't have to be complicated.

Dinner:

This has quickly become a Friday thing.  A burger, a hotdog, kraut and sweet potato fries with coconut butter.  I totally had another SWYPO moment with Josh's cauliflower tortillas.  I just wanted to try them so bad.  So I made a little blanket for my burger... Blanket sounds so much better than bun.  They are awesome by the way.

Exercise:
I kept the kids home today all day to recoup.  We are starting fresh on Monday- school and gym!

How I feel:
I felt a little anxious today for this all to be over with.  It was kind of a weird feeling.  Maybe I was feeling a little too restricted today.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty
Day twenty one
Day twenty two
Day twenty three
Day twenty four
Day twenty five

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

9 comments:

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

I'm definitely at the stage where I want my Paleo pancakes, cauliflower bread and Paleo bread again. They are all made with whole30 approved foods but I'm getting really frustrated with the SWYPO thing, I mean cauliflower bread isn't sex with my pants off even lol. But hey, 3 days to go...and they will be 3 very long days

Leslie said...

I'm ready for this to be over too. I feel like I have learned a lot and I'm ready to take my knowledge, stick with pales and be as healthy as I can be. I also want to focus on what we give Violet. Some of her food is for convenience and I want to make sure it is as healthy as it can be.

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Those tortillas look amazing!! I like simple food too. Yummy day :)

Kristen said...

You'll have to try them!

Kristen said...

I agree... It's hard not to fall into those convenience traps!

Kim said...

Dane and I were just talking about cauliflower tortillas. We'll have to give them a try. You're almost there!!! :)

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

A blanket instead of a bun . . . I love it. :)

Kristen said...

Haha!

Kristen said...

SO GOOD!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.