Saturday, April 6, 2013

Whole30 Day 6

*Hey you guys... I just opened up Disqus and saw a ton of comments that I had to approve!  I didn't know I had to approve comments.  I'm sorry if I didn't respond or if your comment didn't post!  Disqus is still new to me!*

Breakfast:

Oh no you thought that pork mixture was gone... Sooo did I.  I'm thankful that was the last of it!  On to new things this week!

Lunch:

leftover burger, a hard boiled egg, and avocado.


Plus a side of leftover carrot fries with a mix of coconut butter and coconut oil.



And an apple.  We did the March of Dimes this morning so I packed everyone a lunch.  I'm getting much better at packing a Whole30 lunch!

Dinner:

I had dinner at my parents.  We did grilled shrimp and chicken.  I also brought some sauteed cabbage and low and slow sweet potato.  My family doesn't care if I bring my own food!  No one takes any offense because they all know I eat weird.

Exercise:
Three mile walk for the March of Dimes.

How I feel:
I felt amazing today.  No headaches, I'm not hungry, and I have a ton of energy.  I feel like I got this!  I hope it doesn't change.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Woo Hoo! Day 6 is the best! I have put my husband on a mission to get coconut butter at whole foods near his work on Monday. Our local grocery store didn't have it.

Keep up the great work!!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I'm definitely making carrot fries tomorrow! Awesome day today...like, duh ;)

Jess @ PaleoJess.com said...

woooo great day! My family get use to me bringing my own food too ;)

Buttercup said...

Dinner looks great. I need to saute some cabbage.

Buttercup said...

Dinner looks great. I need to saute some cabbage.

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance said...

"no one takes offense because they all know I eat weird." lol. :)

Kristen said...

It's true haha! :)

Kristen said...

Yep they just have to!

Kristen said...

Let me know what you think!

Kristen said...

OMG DO IT! Totally worth it!!!!

Kim said...

Dinner looks delish! Glad you're feeling great! :)

Melissa Love said...

Starting tomorrow -- Thanks for the push love!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.