Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whole30 Day 25

Breakfast:

It was a SWYPO kind of breakfast... and honestly I didn't care.  I mixed two eggs with a mashed banana and cooked it in ghee.  It was so good.  I cannot wait for paleo pancakes!

Lunch:

The last sweet potato!  Plus I had an unpictured coconut cream larabar an hour after this.

Dinner:

Steak and eggs!  Plus roasted asparagus.

Exercise:
I did about a 30 minute back workout at the gym before the kid care came to get me because LB puked all over. Nice.

How I feel:
I feel good about the Whole30 but y'all I've been stressed.  My sister bought me a giftcard at a spa for my birthday and I got an hour long massage today.  I didn't want to leave the spa.  I feel drained.  Blah.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty
Day twenty one
Day twenty two
Day twenty three
Day twenty four

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

11 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Man, we are on the same wavelength. Hang in there. How nice to get a massage! I'm jealous!

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

Oh, I'm jealous of that massage. I haven't had one since 2007. I'm serious. 2007.

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed said...

I've definitely been getting in some SWYPO, whoops hehe. Definitely jealous of your massage, but not of your stress. Hope you're feeling better.

Kristen said...

I don't really think it's that big of a deal...

Kristen said...

That was my first time! They are so expensive!

Kristen said...

As usual!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Oh I know what you're talking about. Jealous of the massage, I really need one!

Emily Rocks the Road said...

It must be tough with the hubby gone. Take care of yourself, you're almost there!

I love massages too ( > thank you, Capt. Obvious; who doesn't?), but yeah, they're expensive!

Renee Benda said...

I'm jealous of this talk of massages! I love seeing what everyone is eating on Whole 30 it's crazy how different everyone is eating. The steak and eggs looks delicious!

Leslie said...

Your breakfast looks amazing. Yummmmmm!

Naz(@CinnamonEats) said...

After some of your recent posts it sounds like you definitely deserved that massage! How does it feel to be almost at the end of your Whole30 journey?

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.