Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whole30 Day 25

Breakfast:

It was a SWYPO kind of breakfast... and honestly I didn't care.  I mixed two eggs with a mashed banana and cooked it in ghee.  It was so good.  I cannot wait for paleo pancakes!

Lunch:

The last sweet potato!  Plus I had an unpictured coconut cream larabar an hour after this.

Dinner:

Steak and eggs!  Plus roasted asparagus.

Exercise:
I did about a 30 minute back workout at the gym before the kid care came to get me because LB puked all over. Nice.

How I feel:
I feel good about the Whole30 but y'all I've been stressed.  My sister bought me a giftcard at a spa for my birthday and I got an hour long massage today.  I didn't want to leave the spa.  I feel drained.  Blah.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

• Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
• Jess at Paleo Jess
• Leslie at Violet Imperfection
• Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
• Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
• Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
• Naz at Cinnamon Eats
• Claire at The Ascent Blog
• Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
• Fergie at fergiesbites
• Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

• Day one
• Day two
• Day three
• Day four
• Day five
• Day six
• Day seven
• Day eight
• Day nine
• Day ten
• Day eleven
• Day twelve
• Day thirteen
• Day fourteen
• Day fifteen
• Day sixteen
• Day seventeen
• Day eighteen
• Day nineteen
• Day twenty
• Day twenty one
• Day twenty two
• Day twenty three
• Day twenty four

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

11 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Man, we are on the same wavelength. Hang in there. How nice to get a massage! I'm jealous!

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats said...

Oh, I'm jealous of that massage. I haven't had one since 2007. I'm serious. 2007.

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed said...

I've definitely been getting in some SWYPO, whoops hehe. Definitely jealous of your massage, but not of your stress. Hope you're feeling better.

Kristen said...

I don't really think it's that big of a deal...

Kristen said...

That was my first time! They are so expensive!

Kristen said...

As usual!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Oh I know what you're talking about. Jealous of the massage, I really need one!

Emily Rocks the Road said...

It must be tough with the hubby gone. Take care of yourself, you're almost there!

I love massages too ( > thank you, Capt. Obvious; who doesn't?), but yeah, they're expensive!

Renee Benda said...

I'm jealous of this talk of massages! I love seeing what everyone is eating on Whole 30 it's crazy how different everyone is eating. The steak and eggs looks delicious!

Leslie said...

Your breakfast looks amazing. Yummmmmm!

Naz(@CinnamonEats) said...

After some of your recent posts it sounds like you definitely deserved that massage! How does it feel to be almost at the end of your Whole30 journey?

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.