Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whole30 Day 24

Breakfast:

I stood in the kitchen this morning for awhile debating what to make.  I really really wanted a paleo pancake this morning.  I thought about making one and then mashing it up in a bowl.  I stuck with eggs, spinach, garlic, and ghee.  


Mid morning I had two little clementines.



Lunch:

Just a repeat reheat... No veggies on the side.  I'm a rebel.

Mid-afternoon I made almond milk so I ate a couple soaked almonds.


Dinner:

I dumped three containers into one for dinner.  Cauliflower rice, broccoli, chicken, and avocado.  I was headed out the door for a girls get together.  They had a baked potato bar and salad.  I ate some of the salad and it was whole30 approved.  It will be nice when I can bend just a little bit and let some things slide.  I could have eaten a plain potato...

Exercise:
An hour of body combat.

How I feel:
I was really really moody today.  I wanted to cry at every little thing.  Weird.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty
Day twenty one
Day twenty two
Day twenty three

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I'm becoming a fan of container-dump meals. My favorite so far was chicken curry, pot roast, and sweet potato. Weird, but a great sweet-spicy-savory combo.


Sorry you feel all moody. That is always frustrating, especially when you know it's irrational but you still can't pick it up. I would send you a YouTube video of a cute and funny cat if I could, but I don't know of one off the top of my head. Maybe you can YouTube "funny cats" and get a little chuckle in to brighten things up? :)

Krista said...

I made a variation of a paleo pancake the other day. I mixed an extra ripe banana and an egg with a little bit of almond flour and instead of pan frying it, I cooked it in a pot- kind of like the butternut squash porridge you've posted about. It was soo good! And super easy too. Hope tomorrow's a better day for you!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Oh I hope the mood lifts :-) I had a day of not knowing what I wanted to eat...I just couldn't think of anything, no real taste for anything at all....weird!

Leslie said...

I hope today is better for you. I hate those emotional days!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

If it makes you feel better, I actually did cry yesterday afternoon. And then my 8 yr old copped an attitude, my 4 yr old threw up all over the kitchen floor & the 2 yr old threw a super temper tantrum....all at the same time! It was EPIC! I wanted to run away...lol.
Hope you day is great today and good job handling the girls get together!

Kristen said...

I do that too! I always wonder how things are scientifically in my body. Like what is causing that exactly...

Kristen said...

I did that this morning haha!

Kristen said...

You are so right about it being irrational. There's no reason for it! Must be hormones. :)

Kristen said...

I do buy them in the bulk bin! I want to say they are 6.99 a pound. I don't buy the organic. I'll check next time!

Kristen said...

Oh man... You win. I cried yesterday too. Had myself a little pity party.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.