Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whole30 Day 24

Breakfast:

I stood in the kitchen this morning for awhile debating what to make.  I really really wanted a paleo pancake this morning.  I thought about making one and then mashing it up in a bowl.  I stuck with eggs, spinach, garlic, and ghee.  


Mid morning I had two little clementines.



Lunch:

Just a repeat reheat... No veggies on the side.  I'm a rebel.

Mid-afternoon I made almond milk so I ate a couple soaked almonds.


Dinner:

I dumped three containers into one for dinner.  Cauliflower rice, broccoli, chicken, and avocado.  I was headed out the door for a girls get together.  They had a baked potato bar and salad.  I ate some of the salad and it was whole30 approved.  It will be nice when I can bend just a little bit and let some things slide.  I could have eaten a plain potato...

Exercise:
An hour of body combat.

How I feel:
I was really really moody today.  I wanted to cry at every little thing.  Weird.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

• Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
• Jess at Paleo Jess
• Leslie at Violet Imperfection
• Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
• Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
• Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
• Naz at Cinnamon Eats
• Claire at The Ascent Blog
• Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
• Fergie at fergiesbites
• Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

• Day one
• Day two
• Day three
• Day four
• Day five
• Day six
• Day seven
• Day eight
• Day nine
• Day ten
• Day eleven
• Day twelve
• Day thirteen
• Day fourteen
• Day fifteen
• Day sixteen
• Day seventeen
• Day eighteen
• Day nineteen
• Day twenty
• Day twenty one
• Day twenty two
• Day twenty three

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I'm becoming a fan of container-dump meals. My favorite so far was chicken curry, pot roast, and sweet potato. Weird, but a great sweet-spicy-savory combo.


Sorry you feel all moody. That is always frustrating, especially when you know it's irrational but you still can't pick it up. I would send you a YouTube video of a cute and funny cat if I could, but I don't know of one off the top of my head. Maybe you can YouTube "funny cats" and get a little chuckle in to brighten things up? :)

Krista said...

I made a variation of a paleo pancake the other day. I mixed an extra ripe banana and an egg with a little bit of almond flour and instead of pan frying it, I cooked it in a pot- kind of like the butternut squash porridge you've posted about. It was soo good! And super easy too. Hope tomorrow's a better day for you!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Oh I hope the mood lifts :-) I had a day of not knowing what I wanted to eat...I just couldn't think of anything, no real taste for anything at all....weird!

Leslie said...

I hope today is better for you. I hate those emotional days!

Tiffany Campiotti said...

If it makes you feel better, I actually did cry yesterday afternoon. And then my 8 yr old copped an attitude, my 4 yr old threw up all over the kitchen floor & the 2 yr old threw a super temper tantrum....all at the same time! It was EPIC! I wanted to run away...lol.
Hope you day is great today and good job handling the girls get together!

Kristen said...

I do that too! I always wonder how things are scientifically in my body. Like what is causing that exactly...

Kristen said...

I did that this morning haha!

Kristen said...

You are so right about it being irrational. There's no reason for it! Must be hormones. :)

Kristen said...

I do buy them in the bulk bin! I want to say they are 6.99 a pound. I don't buy the organic. I'll check next time!

Kristen said...

Oh man... You win. I cried yesterday too. Had myself a little pity party.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.