Saturday, April 27, 2013

Whole30 Day 27

Breakfast:

Eggs, a leftover burger, peppers, onions, and spinach.

Lunch:

Ground pork, broccoli, carrots, and pineapple.

Dinner:

I was seriously craving comfort food tonight so I made the best mexican bowl thingy ever!  Leftover burger, grated sweet potato, peppers, onion, garlic, and taco seasoning all sautéed in coconut oil.  Then I added two eggs and topped everything with fresh salsa and avocado.  


I ate it with a spoon.  Ahhh you guys gotta try this.  The sweet potato almost tasted like cornbread!

Exercise:

If you aren't on instagram you missed my combat/mud run pictures.  Me and three other ladies ran a 5k mud run this morning.  Holy cow.  Strength wise it wasn't too bad.  There were tires (soooo many tires), box jumps, 4, 6, and 8ft walls, and a pretty hilly area to run.  There was also a lot of water.  Like go under and swim water... As you can see in the pictures above there was even a drainage pipe we had to climb through.  The water was the hardest because it was SO cold.  There was even a ditch with added ice to swim through.


It was a lot like the Color Run... Something I'll never forget and would do over in a heartbeat!

My tank top is from Etsy shop 2HauteMoms by the way!  They are awesome!

How I feel:
Good!  Better than yesterday.  I have ups and downs.  Somedays I just want a little bit of freedom.  Other days I like how strict I am being.

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Blissful Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty
Day twenty one
Day twenty two
Day twenty three
Day twenty four
Day twenty five
Day twenty six

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

5 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

That run looks fun! I did a simliar run and had a blast! I haven't found another that works into my schedule though. Definitely good times!

Dinner looks tasty. Glad you had a better day!

Lindsey Lynch said...

That breakfast looks good. Might steal it for this week. I need to get some new breakfast ideas!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

I have gotta try that taco cup thing for dinner one night! Woooo that run looks like my kinda thing. We have some many different runs over here like that tough mudder/mud run/warrior dash and a few others. I seriously will do one as soon as Will is older. Hilly run next week...I'm just glad I'll be off Whole30 by then :-)

Kristen said...

This was perfect. About 20 obstacles and just a 5K. The Tough Mudder is a little too intense for me... 13 miles... ahhhh.

Kristen said...

I need to find another fun run to do!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.