Thursday, April 4, 2013

Whole30 Day 4

Breakfast:

Pork, brussels, kale, and coffee.

Lunch:

Three hardboiled eggs, half an avocado, leftover sweet potato fries with coconut butter, and strawberries.


Plus a coconut water.

Dinner:

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce and broccoli.

Exercise:
30 minutes with a personal trainer and 20 minutes of cardio.

Water:
Done!  It's starting to feel more "normal" to drink all that water.

How I feel:
Whole30 wise I feel pretty good.  I've had three headaches in the afternoon out of the four days.  I wonder why?  I haven't had to take pain medicine in a long time but I did today.  Headaches make me cranky.  Speaking of cranky... I'm tired tonight!

How is your Whole30 going?  I've been reading so many blogs about it.  Think you can keep it up?  Has it been hard or easy?

Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

9 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

Nice job today! Bummer about the headaches. I'm tired today too. I think I'm going to try eating something small mid afternoon because I am having a really difficult time making it all the way to dinner time. About 4-4:30 I am so hungry! I'm going to test it out tomorrow. Have a good night!

Blombardi2 said...

I keep seeing these veggies with meat sauce... have you posted a recipe? I looks really yummy like sloppy joes or something.

Jess @ PaleoJess.com said...

Bummer about the headaches, I had the coconut butter/coconut oil and cinnamon on my sweet potatoes today....YUMMMM!!! I still have 'boundless energy' and I'm running out of things to clean and create. Hope you wake up feeling great tomorrow :-)

Leslie said...

I feel like I can really keep this up. I feel good. Your food, as always, looks fantastic!

Kristen said...

Me too! Do you eat lunch early? I might try not eating lunch until 12:30ish... We'll see. This is all about getting to know your body! :)

Kristen said...

Beth it's so easy! Just 1lb of grass fed beef, 1 big jar of Raos marinara sauce, and a container of baby bella mushrooms. Cooked in the crockpot or cooked like meat sauce on the stove. Then I add the spaghetti squash. I always let the squash cook in the sauce for a bit so it soaks up some of the flavor. :)

Kristen said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you like it!

Kristen said...

Awesome Leslie! Thank you :)

Beth Lombardi said...

Thank you for sharing Kristen! That definitely sounds like something my husband would enjoy.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.