Sunday, April 21, 2013

Whole30 Day 21

Breakfast:

Breakfast was simple because I was short on time.  I just scrambled three eggs in ghee.  Plus coffee and almond milk.

Lunch:

The final leftover burger with sautéed onions, mushrooms, and garlic.  Plus greens with avocado, carrot, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.

Dinner:

Dinner at my parents... Two grilled pork chops and a big sweet potato with coconut butter and sunflower seed butter.  No greens but this is just what I wanted.  It hit the spot!

Exercise:

I ran a 5k this morning with my sister.  It was rough!  The wind was SO strong and was in our faces for the first two miles.

How I feel:
So today I noticed how much I'm really enjoying food.  The flavors and textures amazed me today.  I know that might sound a little strange.  The onions I ate on that burger were so sweet... Almost candy like!  I guess my tastebuds are adjusting.  


Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
Jess at Paleo Jess
Leslie at Violet Imperfection
Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
Naz at Cinnamon Eats
Claire at The Ascent Blog
Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
Fergie at fergiesbites
Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

Day one
Day two
Day three
Day four
Day five
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day nine
Day ten
Day eleven
Day twelve
Day thirteen
Day fourteen
Day fifteen
Day sixteen
Day seventeen
Day eighteen
Day nineteen
Day twenty

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

5 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I know what you mean. Everything tastes so good!

cornwallst59 said...

You're doing great and so inspiring!

Kristen said...

Aww thank you!

Kristen said...

I think it's pretty cool because I didn't even think they could change like that. Especially in such a short period of time.

Jenny @ Paleofoodiekitchen said...

I can't agree with you more. Food definitely tastes so much better now! =)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.