Sunday, April 21, 2013

Whole30 Day 21

Breakfast:

Breakfast was simple because I was short on time.  I just scrambled three eggs in ghee.  Plus coffee and almond milk.

Lunch:

The final leftover burger with sautéed onions, mushrooms, and garlic.  Plus greens with avocado, carrot, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.

Dinner:

Dinner at my parents... Two grilled pork chops and a big sweet potato with coconut butter and sunflower seed butter.  No greens but this is just what I wanted.  It hit the spot!

Exercise:

I ran a 5k this morning with my sister.  It was rough!  The wind was SO strong and was in our faces for the first two miles.

How I feel:
So today I noticed how much I'm really enjoying food.  The flavors and textures amazed me today.  I know that might sound a little strange.  The onions I ate on that burger were so sweet... Almost candy like!  I guess my tastebuds are adjusting.  


Who is Blogging About the Whole30 in April:
If you are blogging about it let me know so I can add your name!

• Tiffany at Skinny Jeans and A Healthy Me
• Jess at Paleo Jess
• Leslie at Violet Imperfection
• Courtney at Journey of a Dreamer
• Emily at Emily Rocks the Road
• Amber at Busy, Bold, Blessed
• Naz at Cinnamon Eats
• Claire at The Ascent Blog
• Angie at Bullets, Boots, and Beyond
• Fergie at fergiesbites
• Emma at A Wheat Free Life

My Whole30 Posts

• Day one
• Day two
• Day three
• Day four
• Day five
• Day six
• Day seven
• Day eight
• Day nine
• Day ten
• Day eleven
• Day twelve
• Day thirteen
• Day fourteen
• Day fifteen
• Day sixteen
• Day seventeen
• Day eighteen
• Day nineteen
• Day twenty

If you are on instagram make sure you hashtag whole30april!

5 comments:

Tiffany Campiotti said...

I know what you mean. Everything tastes so good!

cornwallst59 said...

You're doing great and so inspiring!

Kristen said...

Aww thank you!

Kristen said...

I think it's pretty cool because I didn't even think they could change like that. Especially in such a short period of time.

Jenny @ Paleofoodiekitchen said...

I can't agree with you more. Food definitely tastes so much better now! =)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician nor do I have any type of medical training. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience.